Read moreShow less
What is Masteron ?
Masteron is a widely used anabolic steroid among bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. Its other name is drostanolone. Masteron is especially popular with athletes who want to reduce body fat, increase muscle mass and achieve a harder, sharper appearance during pre-competition periods.
Masteron is a dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derivative anabolic steroid. DHT is a derivative of testosterone and occurs naturally in the body. Masteron has a property that prevents testosterone from aromatizing, thus keeping estrogenic side effects to a minimum. Also, Masteron is a steroid with a high binding affinity for muscle tissue.
There are also some side effects associated with the use of Masteron. These include hair loss, acne, high blood pressure and cholesterol problems. However, Masteron does not cause estrogenic side effects, making it safer to use.
Masteron Side Effect
Masteron is an anabolic steroid that is quite popular among bodybuilders. Masteron is a DHT (dihydrotestosterone) derivative steroid and is known for its androgenic and anabolic properties. Masteron produces anabolic effects in the body by interacting with androgen receptors. However, like every steroid, Masteron has side effects. In this article, we will provide scientific explanations about Masteron side effects and enlightening information for bodybuilders.
Masteron Side Effects
- Hair loss: Masteron carries a risk of hair loss as it is a DHT derivative steroid. DHT can cause hair follicles to shrink and thinning hair, leading to hair loss.
- Acne: Since Masteron is an androgenic steroid, it carries the risk of acne. Androgens can cause acne by increasing the activity of the sebaceous glands.
- Breast enlargement in men: Masteron is a steroid used to lower estrogen levels, but can cause breast enlargement in men when used in excessive doses.
- Testosterone production: Masteron can suppress testosterone production. Therefore, testosterone levels are likely to drop in people who use Masteron. Therefore, it is recommended that people using Masteron follow a PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) plan.
- Risk of cardiovascular disease: Masteron can lower HDL (good) cholesterol levels and raise LDL (bad) cholesterol levels. Therefore, the use of Masteron may increase the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Increasing Muscle Mass: Masteron is a steroid that is often used to increase muscle mass. Thanks to the anabolic effects of Masteron, users can gain more muscle mass. However, when Masteron is used alone, it may not be as effective as other steroids. For this reason, it is more common for Masteron to be combined with other steroids.
- Promotes Fat Burning: Masteron is a steroid known to promote fat burning. For this reason, bodybuilders and athletes often use Masteron in their cutting cycles. Masteron can provide a tighter and more muscular appearance by reducing the fat ratio in the body.
- Strength Increase: Masteron can also help increase strength. Users can lift heavier weights by gaining more strength. This can help increase muscle mass and make the body look more attractive.
- Has Anti-Estrogenic Properties: Masteron has anti-estrogenic properties. This can help users reduce the side effects caused by estrogen. Estrogen can cause water retention and enlargement of breast tissue. However, these side effects can be reduced thanks to Masteron's anti-estrogenic properties.
- Makes the Body Look Harder: Masteron can help the body look harder and more muscular. Users can achieve a tighter and better defined look by using Masteron. This, in turn, can help bodybuilders perform better in competitions.
Masteron is an anabolic steroid often used by bodybuilders and athletes. This steroid is a DHT derivative that is thought to be particularly effective for fat loss and muscle mass gain. However, the use of steroids like Masteron can be associated with serious side effects and it is important to be mindful of their proper dosage.
Masteron dosage can vary depending on the user's experience, goals, gender, and overall health. Generally, male users use doses between 300-500mg per week. However, some experienced users may try higher doses. On the other hand, women generally use lower dosages. Female users usually use dosages between 50-100mg per week.
There are different variations of Masteron that contain either propionate or enanthate esters, which can affect their dosage. The propionate variation requires more frequent injections, while the enanthate variation has a longer duration of action.
12 Week Cycle Including Masteron and PCT
- Weeks 1-12: Masteron Enanthate (400mg/week)
- Weeks 1-12: Testosterone Enanthate (500mg/week)
- Weeks 1-12: Aromasin (12.5mg every other day)
- Weeks 13-16: Nolvadex (40mg/day)
- Weeks 13-16: Clomid (50mg/day)
This cycle includes 400mg weekly dose of Masteron Enanthate and also includes 500mg weekly dose of Testosterone Enanthate. This dosage is a commonly used dosage among steroid users and includes PCT. Aromasin is taken every other day to keep estrogen levels low.